- Job ID: 213704
- 281 Views
- Apr 30, 2017
- Kitchener, ON
- per hour
- Full time
The Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Ltd, is the leading full-service tree care provider for residential, commercial, utility line clearing and forestry consulting throughout Canada. As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking interested and motivated individuals.
- Groundwork support for trimming operations;
- Chainsaw, chipping and loading trimmings/brush;
- Ability to learn climbing and proper pruning procedures;
- Assist the Trimmers and Foreman in job site setup, debris removal, cleanup, and equipment maintenance.
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience.
- Full-time hours with occasional overtime pay.
- Excellent benefits package, RRSP and career advancement opportunities.
- Employee owned company with stock options available after 1 year of service.
QUALIFICATIONS: Valuable qualifications, but not required, we’ll train you:
- General landscaping experience
- Understanding of safely climbing trees, knowledge of knots, strong tree ID skills
- Chainsaw and chipping operations
- Clean driving record
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Ability to work safely, as part of crew team, willingness to learn and progress