- Job ID: 221914
- 194 Views
- Aug 25, 2017
- Edmonton, AB
- Full time
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-focused individual to help us WOW our customers! We are looking for an experienced Journeyman Refinish Technician to join our team at one of our busy locations. We offer a competitive wage (flat rate) and benefits package, where you will have the opportunity to maximize your earning potential, along with a positive and stable work environment and the ability to advance within our company.
This position is responsible for painting repaired motor vehicle body parts, following recommended application techniques and the company’s quality guidelines. The Refinisher uses the appropriate safety equipment at all times, recognizing potential hazards to self and others. Supporting the company’s mission to “WOW Every Customer”, the Refinisher works to ensure the vehicle is prepped and painted to the highest standards of quality.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Flex Benefit Plan, Health, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
Our Competitive Advantage
- We are busy year round, with a lot of work as a result of our strong insurance partner relationships
- We offer a clean work environment, our shops are bright and well ventilated, with top of the line equipment
- We offer a National Warranty program, ensuring the repairs are of the highest standards
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL…...APPLY TODAY!
- Journeyman/Red Seal certification
- Minimum two years experience in the trade
- Adept in the application of waterborne paint
- Use of PPG paint would be an asset
- I-CAR training
- Ability to work with others
- Valid drivers license
- Legally authorized to work in Canada