- Job ID: 221976
- 56 Views
- Mar 8, 2018
- Cold Lake, AB
- Full time
Engineering : CAD-Drafting, Civil & Structural Engineering
- We are seeking a motivated individual that has a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience providing drafting and design for civil related works associated with subdivision and municipal projects. SE Design has an excellent mentorship program and the successful candidate will work under the supervision of a senior level staff member.
- Provide drafting and design using the latest software such as AutoCAD Civil 3D for construction of grading, stormwater management, underground utilities, roads and trail systems associated with subdivisions and municipal projects.
- Work with preliminary topographic surveys, record plan surveys, GPS and Robotic utility software programs for survey layout and road construction staking.
- Review and interpret design plans and specifications for construction projects.
- Utilize field measurements and perform calculations pertaining to alignments, grades and quantities for the purpose of design drafting.
- Perform general office, data management and survey data administrative duties.
- Previous experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D drafting is asset.
- A graduate from a recognized Civil Engineer, Civil Technology or related program.
- Minimum 1-2 year previous drafting experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills, including teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Positive work ethic and ability to work independently on a variety of projects.
- Previous experience with construction related works and design would be an asset.
- Committed to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license.
- Excellent financial compensation and benefit packages commensurate with experience.
- Benefit package includes corporate RRSP matching, prescription drug coverage, dental care, short and long term disability, life insurance, dependent life insurance, AD&D and Family Assistance.
- Exposure to varied and extensive project work with the potential for steep career growth.
- Corporate training and advancement opportunities.