- Job ID: 221977
- 60 Views
- Mar 8, 2018
- Cold Lake, AB
- Full time
Engineering : CAD-Drafting, Civil & Structural Engineering
- We are seeking a motivated individual that has a minimum of 1-2 year experience providing field inspection and survey services, drafting and design for civil engineering works associated with subdivision and municipal projects. SE Design has an excellent mentorship program and the successful candidate will work under the supervision of a senior level staff member.
- Applicant to note this is a safety sensitive position.
- Provide field inspection for the construction of civil engineering works (grading, stormwater management, underground utilities and surface improvements) associated with subdivision and municipal projects according to the governance of design plans and specifications.
- Carry out aspects of construction surveys including preliminary topographic surveys, record plan surveys, utility staking, road and underground construction staking.
- Review and interpret design plans and specifications for construction projects
- Field measurements and calculations pertaining to alignments, grades, quantities, etc.
- Quality Assurance/Control tasks for construction projects. Perform general office, data management and survey administrative duties.
Previous experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D drafting would be an asset.
- A graduate from a recognized Civil Engineer, Civil Technology or related program.
- Minimum 1-2 year previous surveying experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills, including teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Positive work ethic and ability to work independently on a variety of projects.
- Previous experience with construction inspection would be an asset.
- Committed to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license.
- Excellent financial compensation and benefit packages commensurate with experience.
- Benefit package includes corporate RRSP matching, prescription drug coverage, dental care, short and long term disability, life insurance, dependent life insurance, AD&D and Family Assistance.
- Exposure to varied and extensive project work with the potential for steep career growth.
- Corporate training and advancement opportunities.
- Company work truck will be assigned.