- Job ID: 221978
- 59 Views
- Mar 8, 2018
- Cold Lake, AB
- Full time
Engineering : CAD-Drafting, Civil & Structural Engineering
- We are seeking a motivated individual that is interested in working in a dynamic municipal design and construction environment assisting in the design, survey and project management of municipal rehabilitation and construction projects. The position will include various duties ranging throughout the design and construction project process.
- Applicant to note this is a safety sensitive position.
- Work with project manager and other technologists to assist in topographic survey, construction survey layout and general project management duties.
- Utilize Autodesk Civil 3D for calculation of survey layout point, quantity takeoffs and calculation.
- Conduct topographic surveys using Spectra Precision and Trimble GPS survey equipment.
- Revise contract drawings for asbuilt submittals and service reports.
- Positive work ethic and adaptability to a variety of work duties.
- Interest in pursuing a career in the civil engineering field.
- Valid Class 5 Motor Vehicle Operators License and Transportation.
- Previous surveying experience would be an asset.
- $18 to $22 per hour, overtime paid at 1.5 times after 44 hours per week.
- Lodging to be provided at a fixed cost of $600/month for shared accommodations.
- Typical work week is 40 to 55 hours. No work on Long Weekends.