- Job ID: 222003
- 151 Views
- Sep 27, 2018
- Fort McKay, AB
- Full time
Liebherr Canada is hiring Heavy Equipment Technicians based in Fort McKay, Alberta. We are hiring Service Technicians to support our Heavy Equipment Mining operations in Fort McMurray.
The Service Technician is responsible for the effective repair of mining machinery and equipment components on client sites and provides high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
Heavy Equipment Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, inspect and diagnose Liebherr machinery and components including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, engines, gearbox/drive train, A/C systems
- Perform pre-delivery inspections of equipment and new and used equipment preparation
- Perform servicing on Liebherr machinery as directed, including fluid checks, sample pulling, oil and filter checks, changing lubricants, replacing filters, and greasing machine lube points
- Heavy Equipment Technician Journeyman License
- Red Seal an asset
- Experience repairing and maintaining heavy equipment
- Demonstrated diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems
- Ability to read and understand schematics and drawings
- MS Office, service reporting, time entry and parts ordering software
- Resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Follows instructions, guidelines and protocols
- 14 day on 14 day off compressed work week schedule
- Day and night shift rotation
- Company paid health and dental benefits
- Company RRSP Match
- Cost of living Allowance
- Compensation package includes Shift Premium, Compressed Work Week Premium, and Field premium
All Liebherr Canada positions:
• Safe Work Practices • Customer Service Oriented • Professional Demeanor • Proactive
• Computer Literacy • Sense of Urgency • Interpersonal Skills
Thank you for your interest in Liebherr Canada. The Recruiter responsible for the vacancy reviews candidate applications. Only those candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
Upon request, accommodations in the recruitment process will be provided for job applicants with disabilities.