- Job ID: 222004
- 150 Views
- Sep 27, 2018
- , AB
- Full time
Manufacturing-Production : Equipment Operations
Project-Program Management : General-Other: Project-Program Management
Quality Assurance-Safety : General-Other: Quality Assurance-Safety
Liebherr Canada is hiring a Product Support Representative for our Heavy Equipment and will provide product support, for Liebherr Mining Equipment operating on site. They will act as a liaison between the customer and Liebherr Canada with regards to service and reliability planning, troubleshooting, parts, warranty, safety and all reporting requirements.
Product Support Representative Responsibilities:
- Provide top level trouble-shooting as first point of contact for Liebherr mining equipment issue resolution with tech service reps.
- Liaise with factory for inquiries and technical questions and feedback.
- Field visits to machinery to check condition of components and identify maintenance requirements.
- Work within Liebherr group to manage customer relationships and address customer concerns.
- Regular meetings with customer representatives to communicate discuss equipment status and information.
- Develop planning scenarios based on component forecast, unplanned demands, missing parts, workforce capacity and other compounding factors.
- Working with the customers planning and maintenance departments to ensure that planned work is accurate and component changes, justified. Reporting any deviation or discrepancy between components change information to the customer and Liebherr.
- Prepare reports based upon component condition and track component lives/trends.
- Understanding and obtaining, when required, all major component data related to changes. (Date, machine, position, hours)
- Work with Liebherr and customer to ensure TI’s and SI’s are installed, status and information exchanged.
- Data entry (such as: PIRs & Counter readings) into Liebherr systems of Liebherr mining equipment in region ensuring that the data is accurate and filtered by the responsible party. All entries need to have sufficient backup to support accountability of each party.
- Informing Liebherr immediately of any customer damage responsibility (operations or maintenance) and backing it with data.
- Red Seal HET, Alberta HET, mechanical engineering, engineering technologist diploma.
- In-depth technical experience with heavy mining equipment (Electric haul trucks, large dozers, and excavators).
- Experience in similar project management work is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of reliability theory is considered an asset.
- Able to establish excellent customer relationships
- MS Office, service reporting/time entry and parts ordering software
- Resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license
- 14 day on 14 day off compressed work week schedule
- Day and night shift rotation
- Company paid health and dental benefits
- Company RRSP Match
- Cost of living Allowance
• Safe Work Practices • Customer Service Oriented • Professional Demeanor • Proactive
• Computer Literacy • Sense of Urgency • Interpersonal Skills
Thank you for your interest in Liebherr Canada. The Recruiter responsible for the vacancy reviews candidate applications. Only those candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
Upon request, accommodations in the recruitment process will be provided for job applicants with disabilities.